ZCar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Gerald, What kind of work do you need done? I am in the Spring area and have an 81 280zx turbo. I tend to do everything myself but do know of a shop on 45 that works on porsche and stuff. They could probably help. Place is called DRC imports. My son bought a corvette from the owner who is retired but still may be around. He seemed pretty honest.

Keith

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Gerald, What kind of work do you need done? I am in the Spring area and have an 81 280zx turbo. I tend to do everything myself but do know of a shop on 45 that works on porsche and stuff. They could probably help. Place is called DRC imports. My son bought a corvette from the owner who is retired but still may be around. He seemed pretty honest.

Keith
Thanks for the reply. I was asking because I have an unmolested 1980 280zx with only 29k miles and looks and runs as new. I was going to sell the car to make room for another project, but, instead, may give it to my son who lives in The Woodlands. He isn’t “mechanically inclined“ so he might need help if any issues come up.
Gerald

1 - 3 of 3 Posts