ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an assembly guide for the dash which show's which wires go where in relation to what vents they open in the heater core. OK tire ****** up my heater core and made it so that only the top window defrost works, and the bottom floor vents work, and the defrost vent blows bold air... I know, everyone told me to go back and kick them in the ballz and say do it over again, but i'm to nice of a guy. I'd like to do this before the snow flys.... 2-3 months up here in canada.

Post Edited (Aug 29, 10:47am)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
factory service manual.

and if it doesn't work, why aren't you going back? THey screwed it up. You paid them money to fix it. You shouldn't have to fix anything.

Grow some balls.

·
Registered
724 Posts
You can bet that if someone paid YOU to fix something and you screwed it up.......they'd **** sure be back to get it done correctly. Seems to me that it also works the other way around. The heck with the nice guy thing. Reach down, grab your kahoonas and take the car back to have it fixed. The longer you wait, the more of a chance they'll have to say you screwed it up. Do it. You'll be glad you did. Good luck.

Special Ops Lives!

·
Registered
150 Posts
You should go to carfiche.com it has all the detailed information and drawings to do almost anything to your car......including a complete breakdown of you heating and air conditioning system......got a tip the other day from a fellow I really didn't care too much for...I was talkin about my air cond. problem and he stated that he had the same problem and defeated it by not putting the air conditioning at the highest setting ....tried it and air cond works perfectly....including accelerating

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.