ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these dash covers. Do they look cheap or can you tell? How much do they cost and what is the alternative?

·
Registered
21 Posts
dash covers dont look bad at all. When i bought my car it had one on it and it actully looks pretty custom and nice. The type i have is dashmat. It contours to everything real nice. I really have no idea what it cost though. hey, If your interested in just getting a non-cracked up good dash pad I've got one in my parts car.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Chef,

I have the carpet pad on my car.... it doesn't fit around the 3 gauges in the center.... I was in a car withthe dash cap... that's the way to go.... more money yea... but looks great... never seen anyone with both....

Enjoy,
Dennis

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I hate the way those carpet covers look. Usually you can still see the huge crack it's covering up.

When I got my car it already had one of the full plastic covers on it and at first I didn't even know it was a cover! I thought the dash had been replaced. I've gotten a number of comments about it, with a casual glance it doesn't look like a cover at all. It's your best bet unless you can afford a new dash. Not sure of the cost, but I've heard it's $100 from VB

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the full dash cap (plastic). It looks and feels nice. It's fooled several 'Z folks' at first glance. I recommend it... Its ~100 bucks.

Brett

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.