ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this subject has come across here before but there is nothing in the archives. But I have the chance to get 1989 crx seats and was wondering what is involved in the installation? Will the datsun tracks work on the haonda seats or will I have to make something up? Also is it possible to mount these solid in an easy way because adjustability is not important.

Thank You

Adam

·
Registered
482 Posts
Archives haven't been updated...

The archives haven't been updated yet. The information you require is still loaded on this page. However, in order to view it, you need to set the forum message preferences to 'several eons ago' in order to get all the messages. This topic was discussed about a month ago.

Dave

·
Registered
403 Posts
> I know this subject has come across here
> before but there is nothing in the archives.
> But I have the chance to get 1989 crx seats
> and was wondering what is involved in the
> installation? Will the datsun tracks work on
> the haonda seats or will I have to make
> something up? Also is it possible to mount
> these solid in an easy way because
> adjustability is not important.

> Thank You

> Adam

I just put seats out of a 91 crx in my 72. It was actually pretty easy. If you want more details let me know and I'll make a diagram because trying to explain would be rather lengthy. It only cost about 15 bucks in materials though so it's pretty cheap to do and is plenty sturdy. I'm not sure but I'm assuming the 89 is the first year of the second gen CRX (so correct me if I'm wrong) The seats are different between the older and newer CRX after all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.