ZCar Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictures will help make this clear.

The rubber of my old air intake hose is gone - I need a 3in straight piece with a port to put that metal piece in, and connect my vacuum hose to it. This doesn't seem likely as 3hrs of google searching hasn't shown anything (I would love to be proven an idiot...please).

My plan now is to buy 3in of tubing, drill a hole, shove the metal inside, JB weld it on. I don't like this idea, seems like risky jerry rigging and being so close to the throttle body I don't know how having a piece sticking out will affect air flow - and I don't know how strong JB weld is to stop that piece from going into the body under vacuum lmao.

Would appreciate thoughts or suggestions before doing this

1 - 1 of 1 Posts