ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So against all odds the owner of the truck decided to pay (not the driver) but anyway... money is always green regardless of whose pocket it comes from...

but now I need to know where to find the driver's side headlamp for cheap... I tried ebay, found a set of jdms but I'm not a 100% on buying two when I only need one (I know I can have a spare and so on and so forth, but with custom duties and delays for bigger packages its a big no no). I checked the classifieds already, but if anybody knows of someone parting out a Z32 please let me know!

and second... I think I might be going with a brighter red this time around... I mean I loved the color she had in daylight, but at night, she'd look very dark... so any opinions of colors (with pictures) are most welcome! Ferrari red is always an option in the back of my head ::) but not a 100% on that either ::)

so guys! please comment away!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sal,
I might be able to help you out.

I'll check the condition of the left head lamp on my parts car for you. Give me a couple of days. (I know the right side is slightly damaged, as Tim was interested in it)

If it is in good order, you can have it for $40 bucks plus shipping.

Peter

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the fishing zaddict! but this is a slight problem... Shipping: $200.00 USPS First Class Mail International ::)

Let me know the condition your headlamp Peter, I'm very positive it'll fit inside a medium flat rate box

1 - 5 of 5 Posts