ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey the console lid in my 300zx is sorta messed up- like some foam chunks are torn out of it. i looked for replacement and all i found were these like plastic things witch i dont want, does any site sell oem ones? i also cheked on ebay and all i found were crapy ones 2

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
im seen some good ones at pick n pull

·
Registered
41 Posts
I' ve replaced my twice with parts from Nissan--a bit pricy- but I like to keep it stock

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is pick n pull like a parts car ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
There's an ad for the console lids with cupholders in the classified section from Z Specialites for about ninety or a hundred bucks. They're # is 1.800.518.5480. I've got one in both of my z's, that I bought from them, and they're really nice. No mods to the console at all, they just fit over the console after you take off the lid. I saw my first one in a Z31 a few months ago, and they fit them even better than my S30's. I heard that the Z31 console lids cost over 150.00 from Nissan new, which is ridiculous.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had mine re-covered locally at an upholstery shop 13 or 14 years ago with black vinyl. It was originally brown. It's still good today. The cost back then was about $25; I don’t remember exactly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.