ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Advance Auto Parts today to buy a locking gas cap. All sold out. Went to Discount. They had a couple but none for my truck or my wife's car. The guy at Discount said he had sold more locking gas caps in the past 4 hours then he had in the last four years. It's getting crazy down here in central Florida. Multiply that all over the country and we're going to have a BIG problem in a very short time. Mean while, I'm still looking for a couple of locking gas caps. I'll find them. And by the way, I don't think that the gas door with the inside release will stop anyone if they want your gas bad enough. All it takes is a screwdriver to pop it. Stay safe and good luck all.

Special Ops Lives!

Tomorrow, 9/2/05, regular unleaded will be selling for a minimum of $3.62 a gallon. This SUCKS!!!!!

Post Edited (Sep 1, 5:48pm)

·
Registered
455 Posts
we're at about 3.05 it was 2.78 yesterday morning this is bad people just fill up all the time now and its starting to run out cause ppl keep topping their cars off just so they dont have to pay more. its crazy here in MTOWN memphis Tennessee

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
gas is crazy. i was out there fillin up all my Mcdonalds cups, fillin up balloons, and fillin up walmart bags full.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
we are at $3.30 right now.

I find someone steeling Gas from my car he'll be looking at a double barrel Shot gun pointed right at his nuts, and it aint no beebees either!! slugs hurt trust me :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
were at 3.31 for (93) premum and 5.60 for 110

·
Registered
91 Posts
wasn't this gas already in the tanks (at the Stations) when the hurricane hit? If so then how is it already climbing in price? This is simply greed.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yeah, it seems to me they think they can just start ripping our balls off with these gas prices! REVOLT! BOYCOTT we need to do something because this is rediculous

·
Registered
297 Posts
th2thmansZ:

I'm parking my car on your street from now on :)

Post Edited (Sep 2, 3:51pm)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
forget the street, anyone with a z31 gets to park inside the garage :)
no Z31 sits in the street on my street, its like having a VIP pass

·
Registered
639 Posts
Stations price their gas on hand based on what it will cost to refill their storage tanks, not what it cost for the gas on hand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.