ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a starion/conqyest intercooler on my 86turbo but all of the pics I have seen on this forum have the condenser removed. I am moving to FL and that is pretty hot without A/C. Does anyone have pics with the two together or how can I do it? I also have the stock fan and clutch off the car and my new electric fan in the garage to be installed.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am moving to Orlando-hence my need for the A/C bro'.

·
Registered
657 Posts
is your radiator in the stock location............. if you stand that up( i believe you need a diff. radiator though) you can put the intercooler infront of the radiator and you should have room for everything..........

Im going to guess at this, but id think the only reason for removing the A/C condensor is so that there is more room for intake/intercooler piping.... and also because he who builds for power doesnt care about A/C. but im sure you can do it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the condenser sits right up in front of the grill. Can I put intercooler behind the condenser?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red I was looking for a MKIV intercooler-saw and intercooler for $258 on ebay but I am trying to go the "budget" route.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I'm sure Red knows who Jason is....

You must be too new to remember when Red had a Z31 and was a frequent poster at Z31.com...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.