Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have inherited an injected inline 6 Z car motor,
complete with transmission. Not sure about the year,
post 76 or so, whenever the first injected 260s were. My guess is 1983 or so (it has Nissan stamped on the
valve cover). I honestly haven't researched it ......can send numbers if you want them. Kind of a weird story but rest assured the engine is legit.
Been out in the weather for a few years but has been
sealed up relatively tight. Rockers and valve springs
are varnished but not rusted.
Make me an offer. Located East Bay area, San Francisco.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I's got to know.....

I would like to know what the head stamp is? Which is located around the 1 & 2 spark plug holes. Also what is the block stamp? This on the other side of the block, around where 2 and 3 cylinders are.

Also, let me know what your thinking about for price... it sounds like it may need a rebuild to freshen it up.

You can e-mail by double clicking on my name above.

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Yea....</b>

I'm so far from mega bucks it gives me a good laugh to hear ya calling me that...

As far as I know... if something is for sale... and I'm interested.... where's the problem?

BTW... what do you, Randy have for sale in your garage?

Dennis

·
Registered
529 Posts
RE: Yea....

I've got one parts car, a 78 basically complete w/5 speed, body not very good. I also have access to another complete motor, don't know specifics on it, it's been wrapped up for a few years but was not locked up. If you need anything let me know.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>How about....</b>

Randy,

If the 78 hood ya have is good. I would be interested in that. Does it have both vents on it?

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Do you live near here?

Let me know,

Dennis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.