ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a little note about the conversation I have been having with a gentleman selling a Ground Control coil over setup.

He will not tell me the spring rates. He told me to bid with no info. He says "leave it up to the engineers" Well, I know my car and I know what I need and one size fits all for a track car is wrong wrong wrong.

He is stating that they are some kind of "special" setup but I called GC today and they just drew a blank. Whats on the website is what they sell.

Price on site is $649 with the standard Tokicos. Street Setup

Price on site is $849 with 5 way adjustables. Race Setup.

Just a buyer beware for all those out there looking.

Mike

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Try:

http://www.fonebooth.com/auto.html

Mike sells ground control cheaper then they do. He carries two brands of springs I went with the hyper coils (powder coated BTW) and could order anything I wanted to from 165 to about 375psi and I did not have to by a set I could by a pair... Because struts and coil overs don't work with my Corvette IRS... He can also get you Tokicos 5 ways cheaper then MSA... You can also see his post over at hybridz.org under SCCA/Mike. Great to work with and knows his Z's.... He also makes custom control arms and sells Outlaw Brakes with up to 12.2" x 1.25" Rotors four or five lug hubs...

Z U V8ter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please don't defame anyones charactor or experience due to the fact that you were out bid and want FREE information. The good people at Ground Control are friends of mine and you are trying to get Spring Rates and other info cause you are dragging along in the back of the pack.........
If you have everything figured out then go buy from them......
If what you said in your message is true then you would just buy a kit..
You are just MADDDDDDDD....
Everyone be aware of people who are out bidded and want FREE info....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mike just Mad and wants FREE INFO. Call Ground Control and ask them for yourself.
the coilover kit is $399
Tokico non adjustable $66 ea
Bump stops $14 each
Strutrud bushings $24
= $743 + Tax $57.58 =
$800.58.. Plus Shipping

High bid is $650 The best costs more.. You can't beat that deal....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.