ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here lately i've been having some clutch problems that are really gettin to me. First sometimes it gets soft, not sure why, I've already replaced both master and slave cylinders, and bleed to the best of my ability, but didn't fix the problem. Seems like it has great pressure until i drive it around for a while then it starts to lose it. What could this be? Second of all it chatters when disengaged(really annoying, not noticeable unless listening for it). This didn't start until a friend tried to adjust it for me, possibly fix the first problem.

Are these symptoms of a clutch gettin ready to going out? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
it may be overheating the surface of pressure plate. may be you need to slack the pedal out. your clutch may be not disengaged all the way. If your clutch is not disengaging all the way then you'll burn out your clutch fast. Does your car smell bad? buring clutch smells organic

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only time that it has ever had ne smell to it was the other day when i playing with and it kinda hung up for a second, i thought this was abnormal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.