ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, while I was replacing things on my 86 n/a I decided to replace the CHTS and harness. The harness I got from the dealer after looking up the part number on here, but the CHTS I just got from O'reilly's. The CHTS that I took out had a bullet shaped nose on it and the one that they sold me was more of a flat nose. they said it was probably a new design and that the numbers matched. Does this seem right? NE one use a CHTS like this with no problems? TIA

·
Registered
36 Posts
My dealer would not even sell me a Harness, they didn't stock them. They use basically a injector connector which most people wire in to the end on the harness when they replace the CHTS.

If it fits, it will work! As someone pointed out in a previous CHTS question, as long as you create an closed circut, it works. (In otherwords, you don't have to worry about the wire orientation, only that you get a closed circuit. Put the connector on the CHTS and check the continuity at the end of the harness. If you have continuity, It works! (To that Point)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.