ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/300zx-TT-Stock-Chrome-Rims-8-5-Rears-only_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43956QQitemZ8028518503QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW>

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
I did. I dont really need to I need to be putting my money elsewhere but ehh its been a while since I bought anything fun. I think I might be able to get a friend to go in half with me as well.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have chromies now? I figured a NA with chromies would pick them up for rears or a TT with chromies for the front.

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Dont even have stock Z wheels. Hopefully ill be able to snag some N/A chrome wheels for the front eventually not a big goal right now just if I see them out I might buy them.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
well I bought some chrome paint that comes in spray Ill be doing those sometime soon let you know how they turned out... but yep they are cool

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
how would rears on front affect handling?

Just wondering how the handling/steering sensitivity on a tt would change with the 8.5s on the front. Any clearance issues?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
****, I hate when people drive up the price on things! I just click the watch item, then bid with like 25 seconds left. No point in bidding early.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.