ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many messages have been posted about the new Z, but I just came back from the Chicago Auto Show and one of the things I was attisipating was the new Z. All I can say is... how disappointing! This new car is void of all the attractive shapes and lines that attracts me to the older Zs. I think that other people at the show feel the same way because while other concept and new vehicals were swarmed by on lookers the Nissan Z sat alone with virtually no one even noticing it. When I look at other cars that were there as concepts with a connection to the past; the Ford Thunderbird, and the Chevy Nomad, there is a distinct shape that immedatly envokes visions of the original car. That is missing in the Z.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Re: Chicago Auto Show and NEW Z

Autoweek had it on the cover and only gave it minor review... Sad.. A couple pictures and a page of writing.. No soul.. No grab ya by the balls feelings. My wifes Ford Contour Sport would whip its odd looking wire meshed butt. And the bottom feeder front grill opening is what all manufacturers have one of. God I really wish they could go back and create something closer to the original... I would rather put 5 grand into my 78 than buy this thing. Sorry to those who like it but my heart is with the original body style..

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I have only seen pictures of the new Z ( Hopefully not) in magazines and on the web, But I have to agree that it has no original lines on it. It's just a mix of already existing cars. I give it two thumbs down.
Rob,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.