ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, every Monday, Weds, and Friday I get online to check out the forums and what not...But today as I scan through the posts all I see is Chezam and is idiotic comments about Z's being "POS" (Yet, he obviously owns one if he keeps coming back to even post about how "crappy" HIS Z is because due to his stupidity he probably runs the car without oil). Well, in any case. I am just being the first one today to tell Chezam to SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT Z's being POS. No one posts comments or questions on the forum just to hear a [email protected]$$ spout degrading comments towards their pride and joy. So, on behalf of Z lovers...Shut the **** up Chezam or just leave the forum? Because no one gives a **** about how you feel! Thank you and have a nice day :eek:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'd have to second my good buddy Pegasus. I find it insanely moronic that one can belong to a forum consisting of Z lovers, but instead of being a fellow Z addict, hate the vehicle enough to call it such a POS. First off, if the car was such a POS why did you buy it in the first place? Secondly, if the Z car is indeed the POS you say it is, why do so many people contract such a fond liking to this particular type of car? Odds are you're someone in the midst of their teen angst who obviously hates the world (because all teens in this stage do... ohh I'm so Emo, let me wear girl pants and cry all day), and is ignorant to the upkeep on cars in general, not to mention the beloved Z's that require a little more TLC to keep them running strong =D. To sum up, if you hate the Z so much, sell it and stop bitching about it on a forum of people who obviously won't help you when you knock the very car they love. Case closed.

Post Edited (Aug 31, 6:50pm)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
both of you guys have your heads right up z dopes ass, #1 i have owned and and worked on more z-cars than you can ever dream of. #2 i'm here to tell you that a nissan is a cheap, mass produced jap car that is assembled on a robotic production line . it is far from a "quality " car. if you don't like my opinion, i really don't care. btw, whats a niga?

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
My 82 had 225k or so on it when I sold it...it was still pretty rock solid. There are guys with over 400k original miles that tear the motor down to rebuild and still have factory hash marks in the bores. And about you owning more Zs than many of us have ever dreamed of, then you shoulk talk to the dude on the 70-83 forum that has over 20, right now. I've owned about 6 Z cars myself. If we all had money and could afford "quality" cars, we'd all own Rolls Royces and Ferraris and other pretty much handmade cars. But 99% of the cars in the world are mass produced cars :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hey Jizam

It takes a fcuking stupid person to keep buying cars that in their own opinion are 'far from a quality'.
Seriously, your just making a cnut of yourself.

Just do everyone a favor and leave the forum...
Mods... please remove this idiot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.