ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
was it necessary to do the to the front bumper?! that looks wack to me. everything else is pretty cool to me. they should of put some details, not only pics...

·
Registered
880 Posts
atleast he is spending money on his z31.. although i think most of it is retarted.. untuned wings are retarted.. octane booster is b.s. etc.. anyone notice one pic was an n/a intake, and the other was a turbo... maybe he did a motor swap? maybe we will never know.. he never said one word..lol nice find

·
Registered
458 Posts
1 rock=have to buy new intercooler

·
Registered
35 Posts
What I like:
The wheels look good, great color, nice seat, but you should have two (or take the other out all together)., rool bar looks good too.

What I don't like:
Don't like the front, not a big fan of the hood and fenders, hate the wing, don't care for the ghetto guage setup across the top of the dash.

Looks like a lot of work is half way done. Might be real nice when it's finished. With there was some story behind it so you know where it's headed.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
the two tone paint has to go
the freaking ricey wing has to go
I wouldn't drive this z31...... maybe if the wing is gone I might sit in it to check out the interior :)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
FWD wheels on a Z31 = lame.

Aircraft carrier landing strip on the trunk = lame.

buck tooth IC setup for anything smaller than a T66 = lame.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
AZ_ZBum wrote:

> FWD wheels on a Z31 = lame.
>
> Aircraft carrier landing strip on the trunk = lame.
>
> buck tooth IC setup for anything smaller than a T66 = lame.
>

So what are you trying to say? That the car is lame?

rofl

·
Registered
248 Posts
That car is ridiculous...the wing is the ugliest stupidest most pointless thing ever...wheels I actually like...the octane booster pictures just shows the guy is a retard....if you know what it is, thats a dumb thing to take a picture of thinking it is cool...lets see...IC is retarted, he doesnt need that no matter what he says..all around crap

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Thats rice.

Instead of spending money on a wing which does nothing
Wheels that you dont need
and that huge FMIC

he could have got a smaller FMIC and put on a three inch exhaust system. Didn't any one else notice his exhaust is stock, all he did was add a ricer muffler. Plus I think he did a turbo conversion which means thats the stock NA exhaust. its just lame....

Post Edited (Feb 18, 3:15pm)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Anyone ever had a rice bagel? me either.

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow, the decisions some people make, it really is unreal to me what some people think looks good or is "cool", looking at that car is an embarassment to the Z itself.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Another negative vote here, the only thing that would make that car stick out to me would be the black body panels, but could have pontential in the right hands.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.