ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out. I found a 300ZX on ebay where apperently, they arn't sure whether its an '85, or a '95. Either way they are wrong... Its def a 87-89.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-Nissan-300-ZX_W0QQitemZ4578511655QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah your right its an 87-89 I think its an 88

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah but I could use some stuff off of it

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you could probably get it off of them reallly cheap. point out to them that they are complete morons and humble them down. The car isn't worth more than $300 IMO prolly.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I'd say more like $50. three hundred dollars is too much to spend on a parts car with almost 200,000 miles on it. what parts on it would be in better condition than parts you already have on your car? Not to mention the inconvenience involved in hiding that car from sight...

·
Registered
76 Posts
i vote fake vin someone glued on.

the vin is for a 1985 2 seater

that or someone replace the hood bumpers fenders cut and welded a new rear end on, put in a stretch for the rear seats and new rear windows, and put an 87+ interior in it..

could be either

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
clownsrus wrote:

> i vote fake vin someone glued on.
>
> the vin is for a 1985 2 seater
>
> that or someone replace the hood bumpers fenders cut and welded
> a new rear end on, put in a stretch for the rear seats and new
> rear windows, and put an 87+ interior in it..
>
> could be either

yeah... you think somebody would do all that work and then beat the living sh!t out of the car? plus, since it says 1995 300zx up on top the page, i'd say its most likely a stolen car with a fake VIN, or something of the like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.