ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for supporting zcar.com and hopefully you will get a wave of support from many other users of this forum to upgrade your system. Many thanks for managing/owning this forum.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
You know there is a mailing address on the contact page if everybody wants to donate a few bucks to the cause. Don't know how Derek feels about taking charity, but the way I see it is he gets free equipment and we get a better message board. Sounds like a fair trade to me?
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>Something from me....</b>

I agree with you guy's... Count on me to help out too. I know that large SCSI drives aren't cheap... like an IDE drive is. So, put me down for $50.

The check will go in the mail today.

Now that's a good feeling.

Cheers,
Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It isn't charity...

it is a fair trade...helping to support Derek who has given freely to all who use this forum.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Greg where's Yuichi's charity:(

you never responded to my e-mail:( oh well thats ok i guess. I'll donate money too when i get it;)But derek if we do can the classified section go back up:(? and update the Zcar car of the month or have like people's rides, I can help out by going to events with Z's or something take lots of picture etc..;)
well let me know
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
RE: Greg where's Yuichi's charity:(

Sorry yuichi. I never got around to making that list of spare parts I wanted to get rid of. Somehow word got around that Casper didn't want the strut bar and my mailbox filled with people wanting it. I finally got the GN up and running, now I can get back to the Z. I didn't answer your email because I wasn't sure what to say. Good news is I didn't delete it either. Don't worrry, i'll get around to you.
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Thats ok greg

I understand your busy like i said before no rush for anything... I just kidding around w/ u although i'd really luv to have it its ok
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Count me in Derek...

This site is really an addiction! It became obvious over the weekend when my mood went sour after not being able to get on to the site!

Steve G

G

·
I'd like to thank everyone that's offering support (financial or otherwise). Who knows, maybe I'll have enough to upgrade more than just the hard drive space.

I've been a bit busy lately (I got engaged a week ago, the weddings in 2 months), but I'll do my best to find more time for ZCAR.COM.

Again, sorry for the downtime this weekend, and thank you everyone for the support, both financial and emotional.

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RE: Congratulations Derek...

Does your intended have computor experience??? or Z experience??? but if not thats OK too...another journey begins!

G

·
RE: Congratulations Derek...

Z experience! Heidi, my fiancee, owned an 81 ZXT. That was one of our conversation points when we first met. She's also very bright when it comes to computers.

No need to worry, she'll understand, and maybe even help, when I get a 240Z project going...

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<b>$'s coming. Thanks for the site Derek!</b>

$10.00 is on the way! This site has helped me so much over just the last two months. Not only for the great advice (and sometimes witty commentary, haha) but also for renewing my interest in the 'ol project car which has been sitting in my shop for the past four years.

Oh ya, my wife also appreciates my interest in the car. I think she enjoyed driving it more than I did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.