Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHEAP FUEL OH YEAH

<HTML> Hey a lot of you guys in the USA have had a gripe recently about having to run your z's on premium and how expensive it is there. Hey enjoy what you got man, i mean Houston it costs $1.65 a gallon and CA is $1.98 and Chicago $2.38 ooh boy i wish we had that pricing here in Australia i'm paying $3.90 a gallon and if it's anymore than 92 octane i'll eat my hat. The point is enjoy what you got cause we have'nt had fuel at $1.65 a gallon since 1980 and that wasn't premium either.cheer+. happy cruisin........</HTML>

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: CHEAP FUEL OH YEAH

<HTML>Living here is easy but not because its cheap. The impression I got is that the world over any country that has cheap fuel compansates by having more expensive cars...sales tax's etc.....conversley a country with cheap cars has expensive fuel........we get EXPENSIVE FUEL AND EXPENSIVE CARS..........I paid 35K for my 90 Z you guys pick em up for what 6 to 9k. But then......eh what are you gonna do?</HTML>

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do?

<HTML>What are you gonna do? Vote the bas#$$^* out of office that want to tax you to death to support some feel good, left wing, social programs.

Sorry, but that really gets me.</HTML>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.