Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fyi....for your info....there is a company
Courtesy Parts at Courtesy Nissan of Texas I found them on the web and ordered the CD that is suppose to be the factory service manual for the 84 Turbo that I have..

Its really better than the Haynes books cost a couple of bucks but it has paid for itself over and over for me.

For those who have problems that cannot be solved here there are alot of sites dealing with our Z cars...

Pinnacle Nissan is another that provides support on line and through the e mail..

just a thought good luck Z guys

bob 84 300zx turbo about 99% pure
Tico shocks
Velox custom racing wheels
Kumo's
K&N air
Emron OEM paint RED....
Sunomi tub insulated and sound proofed
and a bunch of extra parts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I really hate to call you a newbie....but there it is:

<http://www.carfiche.com>

You can get it for free here, just don't tell Nissan, shhhh..

ok...I didn't mean newbie, but new on here *edit*

Post Edited (Sep 21, 8:01am)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well Im not really a newbie about the car.....but yea I guess I am when it comes to do a lot here.. but then it appears we are all that...cause we are all asking questions about problems....LOL....

I gottcha didnt know about that site will check it out..

thanks
bob

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Enthusiastic readers may also consider purchasing from Courtesy the Nissan Z31 parts fiche on CD.

Advanced users might even want to find a print shop that will print off those pages. If suitably employed, such advanced users may make use of their employer's commerical grade laser printer that is capable of double-sided printing. Hole punch facilities typically available in a departmental print room and a stationery supply containing binders is icing on the fiche cake.
If you time it right, your immediate superior will be impressed with your dedication, evidenced by your turning up early or staying back after work. You don't want to tie up the printer when other folks want to print their trivial work-related jobs. One of those folks might be the PHB.

Double-sided printing tends to be fairly slow due to the extra paper handling the machine has to do. Take this into account. You could print off the smallest section first and time its run so you have a good basis to estimate the time to print other PDF filesizes.
If you have access to other print rooms on other floors, you can print there to divert suspicion in case of detection. Tip: make sure the target printer is suitably stocked with paper first.

You get your FSM and/or fiche printed off, and the PHB is happy. What more could you want?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.