ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
i think thats the adjustment where you can adjust the tie rods? that may be camber...hmmm...research.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Tie rods are tow in or tow out, camber is the angle that the wheel is reletive to the ground, for instance, if the top of the wheel is pointed to the center of the car then that is negative camber, and if the top of the wheel is pointed away from the car, that is positive camber. It is not adjustable by factory means, but you can modify to do so.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
you would have to visit a place like Arizonia Z car or someplace that make tension rods that are adjustable in length

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I added a spacer to the tension rod in front of the bushing to get some more caster, it does make the car much more stable at speed.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got two legends cars and they have an old toyota suspinsion I need to look at it some more tomrow theres gotta be some way, I can feel that this car needs more caster, too much is bad but It dose need some more,

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
steves, shoe me that next time you come over! is that someting i can do to mine, to make it better? or do i have to get it aligned and balanced before i can do that...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.