ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new Z31 for sell! I checked z31, Zdriver, Hybridz.org, and of course this place :eek:P Also GatewayZclub and there doesnt' seem to be too many people posting ads for the car I want. I'm looking for an 84-89 Z31 Turbo (If not turbo that's fine) with a manual transmission My maximum buying price is $2000 so if you guys know anyone who is selling a car for that much...Let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
do you have craigslist in your area? if so, <http://www.craigslist.org>

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
also check ebay theres a ton of z31s on there right now or there was on fri when i checked.

i would sell mine but you said your price is 2000 and you prefer turbo.mine is na and im asking a lot more

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have an 86T (NA2T) for sale in SC. Runs great, 13 psi, good body and nice interior. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
373 Posts
there is an 89 in Kentucky for sale for 1400.00 look up pauls hwy61 auto sales in Kentucky for the phone number

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate you keeping an eye on the cars for me! I'm still looking and am going to check into all of your considerations so keep em comin :eek:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.