ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered carpet from AutoMat Co. inc. I have their catalogue and thier products look high quality. I just got some carpet from JCWhitney. I am sending that back. I see that some z owner's like 1Aautomotive for ther carpet needs. I am looking for as close to the original or better quality as I can get. Any one who were impressed with a particular Co. please respond.

Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Johnell,

Forgive me for having a direct response to your post but I too am looking to replace the carpet in my 77. Based on your post, I know to not order from J.C. Whitney. I have a catalogue from Motorsport but the carpet in there is about $255. A bit pricey if you ask me. But if it is good stuff, then perhaps it is worth it. Anyway, you sound like you are looking for that balance between quality and price. Would you please let me know what you decided on so that, when the time comes, I have a good starting point. Thanks and good luck. John.

·
Registered
507 Posts
another vote for 1Aautomotive

I got their carpet for my 72. Arrived in 3 days (unlike some other company).
I got it in loop instead of cut pile. I am very pleased with it and it was very affordable.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Sounds like you looking at the kit with all the extra side panels. Don't forget MSA will give you a 10% discount on all parts if you belong to a club that supports that like mine... That makes the top of the line they have like 229 and change not 255... And don't forget that the 77 is either early or late (Slant deck or flat deck) when you do order carpet...

find a zcca club near you @ zccz.org

Z U V8ter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.