ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious to know what the fastest 1/4 time you clocked with the stock T3 turbo . Were you into the 13's . I am still looking into buying that HKS intercooler you said you might be able to get some pipes as well . Anyone out there who is looking at shipping ups go to ups.com and they have a price calculator . I still have not figured out the best way to do transactions over the internet I got screwed once . I am open to suggestions that would be fair for both parties

·
Registered
257 Posts
I ran 14.02 with lots of traction problems in 1st and 2nd gear and lots of clutch slippage in 3rd.
I cant remember the exact number but the 60ft's were in the 2.3 secs (way too much)
I could shave up to .4 sec only with better traction/launch

About online transactions, I used www.iescrow.com once and will use it again and again.
I am very pleased with the service.

CarlosZXT

> I am just curious to know what the fastest
> 1/4 time you clocked with the stock T3 turbo
> . Were you into the 13's . I am still
> looking into buying that HKS intercooler you
> said you might be able to get some pipes as
> well . Anyone out there who is looking at
> shipping ups go to ups.com and they have a
> price calculator . I still have not figured
> out the best way to do transactions over the
> internet I got screwed once . I am open to
> suggestions that would be fair for both
> parties

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
> I ran 14.02 with lots of traction problems
> in 1st and 2nd gear and lots of clutch
> slippage in 3rd.
> I cant remember the exact number but the
> 60ft's were in the 2.3 secs (way too much)
> I could shave up to .4 sec only with better
> traction/launch

> About online transactions, I used
> www.iescrow.com once and will use it again
> and again.
> I am very pleased with the service.

> CarlosZXT

It comes down to trust and unfortunately there are unscrupulous folks out there. One other suggestion is the maintenance of a GoodGuy/Bad Guy list as done by the DSM club. Its a sort of a poor man's BBB and I think informative for the forum. Check it out: <A HREF=http://www.gate.net>http://www.gate.net</A>/~turbobri/goodbad/.

Carlos, can you detail your setup when you ran that 14.02? Just as or maybe more important is the mph as that is the true indicator of hp. I would like to know how far I can go with my stock setup turbo/injectors. I have a 71 240 witha 280ZXT/5-spd, 3.7, Full SDS system, custom fuel rail, 2.5 exhaust and currently installing an Isuzu I/C. Car runs strong but the computer tells me I am running at 100% duty cycle. I thought I could get more out of the stock injectors.

Scottie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.