ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this car organization Im in had its new member brunch sunday. they are mostly older cars but theres a few newer ones. check it out.

first....starting with my car :D

Heres me showin some of the old timers what was under the SS's hood. One of them was all "no replacement for cubic inches man" and I said "...unless its a Turbo :D"

my Z next to a sexy brand new M3 that I got to DRIVE btw :eek:

And lets not forget the SL that wanted to chill with the Z and M3. my Zs a pimp! :pimp:

here is a 81 Supra with a 88 Supra Turbo moter swap. pretty impressive! big time sleeper. he challenged me to a race but I knew Id be beat :( Some old guy owned it!

---------------------------
car row

I believe this is called a Toronado? its a COOL lookin car. looks modern even today.

a Pair of caddys. check out those fins!

a studebaker I believe, chop topped.

and moving inside....a very rare and expensive Tucker. its going up for auction soon.

a old and beautiful black lincoln....man what happened to american car makers. its sad :(

I dunno what this is but look at those pointy bumpers! its low to the ground becuase it had a air suspension. old, futuristic technology eh?

a random pic of part of the garage where some of these cars are stored for the club.

Post Edited (Apr 4, 10:01pm)

·
Registered
321 Posts
That is the same style Olds Toronado that Jay Leno sacrificed two Chevy Corvette's to make that car a rear wheel drive 1000hp monster.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Wanna clean up that engine bay a little?? Thats one ugly supra.....wait....they all are. LOL

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got the damned SS man give me a break. Its goin in for a professional detail job soon, but Im jsut a poor guy.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
If I was there I would have showed that old dude my time slip and gave him a ride in a v6-turbo that would make him **** on him selfe. Old v-8 dudes are to old to understand a turbo charged engine. "WHAT! IT'S NOT A V-8?" "TURBO! WHATS THAT?"

I'v smoked many 5.0 mustangs, many new camaro's and a couple old school 350 camaro's. It always puts a smile on my face.

The SS looks hot as always.

Post Edited (Apr 6, 12:02am)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.