ZCar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I listed my shipment in Shiply and started getting bids from PromptLogic.
I'd like to know who they are because, as far as I know, companies can't register with their names.
Has anybody booked with them before? What's their company name, are they good?
Thank you!

· Registered
2,830 Posts

· Registered
2,845 Posts
I used AEON Shipping Last year to ship household goods from Dubai to my door here in North Carolina. They also ship cars. They shipped my Z31 from the states to Dubai several years ago. This may not count since it was world-wide shipping, but I had no issues with them.

Bon

· Registered
12 Posts
I used American Auto Shipping, was NOT very happy. They are just a broker like most, bid out the shipments to independent drivers. I shipped an MG from Phoenix to San Jose, driver could barely speak english. Said he would be to PHX by 7p, got there at almost 10p. Told my son to drive it up on the rig - a duelie pickup pulling a 3 car carrier. The rack was too big for the MG so the tires are up on the rack edge:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Great response on the phone when ordering the move, nothing but voicemail for problems or claims with the move once in progress.

I should have used the shipper on Bring a Trailer, they have good feedback and will ship anything whether bought on BAT or not. Go to the BAT site and hit shipping.

Good luck, car shipping is now like home movers - outsourced to the lowest bidder.

Mac

· Registered
12 Posts
Don't know about that particular company,but having my car shipped about six ago taught me a few lessons.First,you will be bombarded with numerous offers,second,they are all networking so once you choose a company,others may call in a attempt to sway you towards towards them ,third,if you bargain with them ,your price still has to be accepted by the transporter,who is an independent contractor.You pay a small upfront fee to the company you chose to go with,once the vehicles is delivered,you pay the driver the balance,after signing a contract ,any issues will be between you and the transporter.Be sure to thoroughly read your contract before signing.I also suggest that on the day of delivery,who ever is going to take delivery be available the entire day.It's a process

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello!
I listed my shipment in Shiply and started getting bids from PromptLogic.
I'd like to know who they are because, as far as I know, companies can't register with their names.
Has anybody booked with them before? What's their company name, are they good?
Thank you!
I've used EasyAuto for two 240z shipments last year. One from WA which was uncovered and another from CT which was covered. They are a broker but had good dealings with them and they are insured.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts