ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've recently added 88eccs to my 280zxt and thanks to bernardd he was able to reburn the ecu for my larger injectors and z32 mas. Well even thing was fine but and now I'm seeing a code 22 and 42 but I don't have the temp sensor installed, but as for code 22I've ran though everything like the manual said to and everything checks out including the input and output signals from the ecu. The only thing that I'm coming up with is if I turn the car on and then erase the memory and start the car, this is after the five second of the fuel pump running I can run the car and never get this code. but if I shut it off and turn it back on I get a code. I'm thinking it might be something wrong with pin 108 but it did check out so I'm lost as of now. I just don't understand how something can be wrong. What do you guys think?

tbs

·
Registered
353 Posts
sorry i dont have the answer to your question but i am wondering how did you reburn your ecu ? i am wondering because i want to put bigger injector and down want to pay 600 bux for a jim wolf one.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
contact bernardd on www.hybridz.org.com he's the one that burned my ecu I think he only does the 88-89 ecus. for the cost of ecu and him burning it was 250 shipped and its less if you have your own ecu.

tbs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.