ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone I just got done looking at Car Domain and man let me say that most of those Z32 where a big disappoinment. I mean wrong rims, bodykit,interior work even stickers on the exterior body,you name it. I apologize to all if you are on car domain, but like I said not all but most Z's are a disappointment.I always ask myself when I see cars like that, (Do these guys really think that there car look that good)? Check it out when you guys get the chance and let me know what you real Z guy think. Hate to say, it but we have Z rice burners.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have noticed that too. Z32's are all over, 280's are getting there. Seeing the civics and jetta's at school is bad enough. But when I see a Z riced out... it's sad. I have seen some Z's with body kits that look nice, but those are also people who know what looks nice.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah, but you'll feal a lot better after this:
<http:www.cardomain.com/id/andysz>

if my cars a dissapointment, just tell me.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Spykce, I know what you mean, there's so many riced out hondas at ym high school is't ridiculous, there's even a Z down the street with a crazy body kit "sick" double decker wing, and the aftermarket fornt fascia is falling off. My Z has a boy kit, but it's clean and not that cheap fiberglass stuff, it was ordered from Wings West not a ripoof store or Ebay, and it's made of urethane so no cracking. but yea, too many Z's being bastardized, it's sad.

~Eric

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Wont find rice here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/806575/1

But you know, that is exactly what happens when these cars now become affordable. Everyone and their a$$hole step child can get one and screw it up FUBAR =0)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm lovin the 99 j-spec front, it's the same one i'm getting. Overall the car is nice, except the yellow, not a bad yellow, but not a fan of the color.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is very true, I just don't think these young kids understand the precious value of this car. They only know that it's fast and that's it. I wish I could do something.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are the man.Your car is perfect, Stock is better than huges rims, oversized wings,them stupid j-spect tail lights god I hate them. Just stick with 18" rims no bigger or smaller, a front bumper that looks at least close the stock and please no cheap exaust system. That's the last thing you or me or any Z owner wants to here is a Z that sounds like a Honda. I always tell people I have 3 kids, My 6 month girls, my 18 month boy, and my 16 year old Z, my oldest child.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.