Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi!

does anyone happen to know if there's any place you can buy rolls of that vinyl paper that they make car decals out of? My friend has a machine that will cut the vinyl, but i need the material. If anyone would help, i'd be more than greatful. Also, if someone could find it in a silvery-metallic color, that'd be even better. Also, does anyone happen to know how much a good paint job should cost? or where i can get iluminsance for the underside of the car for cheap?

thanx!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I do know a few people who have the sticker machines and u can get the papper in a chrome, and it is chrome. Check your local sticker shops or any VYNAL decal CO.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
good paint jobs should cost you about $1500 to $2000. Anything more I'll be suspisious unless you know that he's real good. The guy who paint it my car had a 57 BelAir that won World of Wheel and had the car to prove it. He painted my car for $1300 and that included everything from taking the paint off to wet sanding.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Look in the phone book

for a sign supply business. They may not sell to you without a business license, though. Any sign shop in your town can cut those decals and has vinyl on hand-maybe they will sell you a few yards or a roll. Sign vinyl comes in many different metallics, translucents, chrome, gold, marble pattern...just about anything you can think of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.