ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed zcar.com about links/ads and Vince replied. At the end of the email he said he couldn't access my website. I know that has been the case for some of you too.

Could you click the link and let me know if you can access the site?

Thanks

http://www.megaz.net/

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yes it did, although when i clicked it when you posted it last time, it wouldn't work all the time. Maybe its the slash at the end? I took it off one time and it worked.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
works fine

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
alright i've done it a bunch of times. 2 times it didn't work, it would stop and say page cannot be displayed.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I see everything just fine.

Charter Cable Internet --> Linksys Wireless Router --> ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall --> Windows XP Pro SP2

Post Edited (Jan 5, 5:16pm)

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks...I don't have the brains to manage the site, but I just created a new Photobucket account that has pics of the development of my parts, the actual parts I offer, and some of the cars that will be in the gallery.

account name... MegaZstuff
pw.................... speedymashie

<http://photobucket.com/albums/d18/MegaZstuff/>

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
i get nothing

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mega,

This appears to be a DNS problem with your site. For all you guys that cant view the site, go to a dos prompt and type "ping www.megaz.net" (without the quotes) and see if you get a response. If you get a request timed out message, type "ping 216.86.109.241" (again without the quotes)--megas IP address. Everyone should be able to receive info from the ping when using the ip address but if it is a DNS issue, your ping request will time out when you use the www.megaz.net Hope this helps.

'93 2+2 Ultra Red TT'd

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.