ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright, from what Ive read youre car is weak off the line. I live in Illinois, and I want to show all of you on this forum that I will whip 88hybrids ass from 0-100. If you are MAN enough Hybrid you will meet me in Stlouis, and take youre ass whoopin. Name the time and place. This will prove once and for all you are NOT all that. My hotness is going to wipe you up.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
dude.. get a life. i bet u dont even have a 300zx.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
<
>

·
Registered
958 Posts
lol. we've been through this. John Jones owns a red volvo with a 300ZX logo on it that he ripped off a Z from the junk yard. You can tell its a fake call out and hes just being a *****, especially with the last line.

"My hotness is going to wipe you up."

Either this guy REALLY thinks hes hot stuff, or he is just being a duche bag.

Option B Plz.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
lol agreed

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sounds like this offer is a repeat of the "OK Corral".

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
OK!!!! Anytime. Bring whatever car you want. Ill be out Sat night. Downtown is no problem. Where?

Jonn, when I am 15 car lengths ahead of you, please consider stop posting here. If you win you can smear me all you want. But, it still wont matter, nobody likes you here.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hey Stu85na,

Thats 88's old turbo that he sold me but that's me dude, not Kevin!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
MattDaKav - Really? OOPS. I should have looked closer and I should know better! I met Kevin in March at the Branson Z Fest! I should be meeting up with him again this Sunday at the Gatway Z show as well. Thanks for letting me know!

es3 - glad to hear it :). I don't have a video camera but I will have a regular camera for Sunday!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.