ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great regret that I am logging out of this site because I sold my 88 ZX last week and traded it in for a car for my wife. I want to tell you all that I enjoyed this site and learned a lot and got some help from some very knowledgable people although I did not appreciate some of the rude comments made toward some posts. (not toward me, mind you) I believe that a peson asks questions because they are seeking an answer to a problem regarding their ZX and that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and civilility. I wish all continued success and joy in touring in their ZXs.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
See ya back here in a few years.

Ya know, the whole U in Z, Z in U thing.......

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good, leave, we dont need whiny little girls in here anywayz.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RocknTommy, I got 3000.00 for the trade in althought that is totally illusionary when you trade in any car. You either lose on the car you purchased or on the trade. Car dealers are like lawyers. They can't lose. Thanks for asking. Did you notice the comments further down in my original post? That is what I was talking about!

·
Registered
657 Posts
thats why you go to the dealer and get a real good deal....... then tell him you decided to trade in your old beast............ god they hate that.........

·
Registered
214 Posts
You can try that with the dealer, they just won't give you anything for the beast when you already have a good deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.