ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, looking at buying a 94 z32tt 90,000 miles. guy wants 9500 is this fair price? and is the z32 a fairly reliable car, i.e. will i be dumping money into it just to keep it on the road. its in mint shape and seems to pull like a banshee right now. just looking for general thoughts and opinions. Ive always been a mustang kinda guy, but looking for a change.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Have a real Z expert go over the car with a fine tooth comb. Get with a local Z club to find one.

You would be buying an almost antique super-car.

Can you afford to buy a race horse or date super-models - same kind of high maintenance.

Four years ago I could have bought a beautiful black pearl leather interior '93TT for $5K - but my mehcanic said no. The guy that did buy it spent another $17K to get it to run to factory spec. That means running right.

Old Man wisdom: "If you fly it, sail it, or screw it; rent it!"

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
pretty pricey. you are probably looking at turbo replacement soon. They aren't a car for someone who has little or no mechanical ability. 20 year old car. Does everything work? When I bought my 96 I missed a couple minor things but lusted for the TT so what I can fix that! Loved the car but when things started going south I traded it for the 08 Nismo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts