ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Squealing/Grinding/No stopping/Chattering...

There are a lot of symptoms that you need to do your brakes, what are the symptoms that you are experiencing?????

> how do i know when I need new brakes onm my
> '76 280z?

·
Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Squealing/Grinding/No stopping/Chattering...

Squeakes while i am driving and also while I am stoping the my wheel shakes. Also i hear a little sound inthe back not a squeak, I cant really explan it.

·
Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Squeakes while i am driving and also while I am stoping the my wheel shakes. Also i hear a little sound inthe back not a squeak, I cant really explan it.

·
Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Squeakes while i am driving and also while I am stoping the my wheel shakes. Also i hear a little sound in the back not a squeak, I cant really explan it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have fun with your brakes, bro. Ive got a 76 and mine needed brakes. Ive been trying to get them to stop squealing for about 6 months now. Ive replaced everything imaginable and spent about $500. Hope you have better luck than me!

·
Registered
247 Posts

>I have a 76 2+2 and when i needed brakes I went on and replaced everything and they squealed like a pig gettin slaughtered! Embarassing!! Especially driving in Beverly Hills two weeks ago on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.They were so loud the lady driving next to me in her Benz rolled up her windows. Snoooty bitch.
Anyway I have not gotten rid of the squeal yet and right now I dont know what else to try. If you have any luck with anything please post it.

Craig76Z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.