ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i install the bov on my 85zxt. i bout one from a buddy last night, i need to know how to install the sob lol. thanks.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I hate to tell you this but you dont need one on a automatic for performance cause you dont let off the gas in between shifts therefore you lose no boost, but if you still want the sound when you let off the gas read this. Install it on the tube that goes from the turbo to the motor just find a good spot on there somewhere in the middle. Then weld it on or bolt it on im not sure what kind you have, then there should be a nipple on the top of the BOV just run a vaccum hose to the nipple. Then set the bov where it opens to the boost level your set at when you let off the gas.

Post Edited (Mar 5, 12:54pm)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i thought that is what to do but wasnt sure, and yeah i know about that point witht the automatic, i use that in my argument when people trash talk my car cause its an automatic, i just got it for shits and giggles pretty much i gave my buddy 5 bucks and he gave it to me. well like i said thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.