ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is a safe psi for a boost valve. im buying one tonight but i do ot want to blow my engine because i have the pov plugged. please let me know if this is ok or not. thanks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I hate this forum...
dude figure it out yourself, get yourself a real boost gauge, and turn it up till it knocks, then turn it back down and keep that premium gas in it

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I've been running 10-12psi w/o an intercooler for years with no problems. HRL50 was a little short but this question is really old. So is the exhaust question but everybody has to start somewhere. The z31.com site is worlds better but you need to search and read the site's features before asking questions.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
you can do it. but he asked what was safe. and what 88hybrid said is the "safe" range. Some people get away with more. Some people get lots of detonation at only 9 psi.

HotRodLincoln50HO is exactly correct.

·
Registered
782 Posts
AZ_ZBum wrote:

> you can do it. but he asked what was safe. and what 88hybrid
> said is the "safe" range. Some people get away with more. Some
> people get lots of detonation at only 9 psi.
>
> HotRodLincoln50HO is exactly correct

Thats the best way. Alot of it has to do with the condition of your fuel system, if you have alot of miles on the injectors be carefull.

·
Registered
154 Posts
mine with cat back exhaust and a k and n is running 9 stock what is ok to run and what should i run at the track

·
Registered
504 Posts
joetemp why dont you lay off the crack and acctualy research for 10 mins instead of posting stupid questions that have been answered 1498305898420 times before

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
talk to me when you learn how to spell besides i thought this was a place where you could ask questions and just get an awnser not a wise ass kid

·
Registered
504 Posts
Exactly what did I mispell? What about your spelling, awnser? **** man, still theres a search button, 95% of your questions have allready been answered

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You got me. Well since Im new to this whole site, I didn't know that there was a search button, thanks for the dance. Maybe next time you could just say that without all the bs. You misspelled acctually but Im sure you knew that too. a.h.

·
Registered
504 Posts
cool, I figured you knew it was there and just wanted to put a post up. either way, fine by me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.