ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys that have hooked up a boost controler were do you hook it up there is way to may vacume lines in that car i cant tell what is what if you could help me that would be great, and pics are even better. thanks

james

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am only familiar with a non-turbo; however, the concept is the same. The turbo sensor (non-turbo) is located beneath the capacitor on the left fender well. You must connect this with a line to a collector vacumm port. In my case, (non-turbo) this connects to the vacumm port on the rt hand side (passenger Side) of the collector just in front of, or to the right of, the EGR modulator. Let me only say that the service manual is not clear on connections. If it is a turbo boost sensor then you are facing different problems in all probability.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Crimson what the **** are you talking about? The concept isn't the same..I don't even know what that is supposed to mean...you just take the J-shaped hose off the turbo and get a few feet of vacuum hose and in replace the J with that and put the boost controller in the middle of that line wherever you want..done

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yeah, I don't know what this guy is thinking...if he's got an N/A why would there be a "turbo sensor"...?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
it's a good thing crimsoncard has only 4 posts :)
**** his other three replys are anything like this one we're in trouble!!!!

I read his reply about 14 times trying to figure out what the **** he's talking about!!!! the only thing I can come up with is that he is talking about installing a Vac gauge, but then he fires this at us "EGR modulator" and now I'm simply lost again!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.