ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1980 Nissan-Datsun 280ZX 6-2753cc 2.8L SOHC (L28E) FI. 5speed.'"non-turbo'" iam in the process of
buying it. the present owner let me work on it before giving him the money."problem not sending electricity to the coil. it cranks but does not start. the car was in perfect cond. before he drive it dayly to work it has 155,000 miles iam not sure what else to do.? any recomended "books like chiltons ,hanes" iam going to start changing the coil rotor cap cables spark p & the "ingnition module it has two cables red & a green" red goes on the right ,and green on the left". not sure the order i need info.

ps: could anyone answer all my ? they are very important to me. as you can see i cant wait the get "z" running is a beautifull car in great condition.

I need the right parts# for the inginition distributor also in case thats the only problem ?parts#,anyone?.

a mechanic on "z" try a different ing.dist on this car and it did backfire for a sec,but still i did'nt start he said he got electricity for a sec. he is not sure the ing.dist he try on it was in good condition so i ask him 3-4 times, when he will know & i got same reply bring it & leaved it in my shop."any advised are welcome" i just want make sure is not something i could fix myself.ect.

ps: could anyone answer all my ? they are very important to me. as you can see i cant wait the get "z" running is a beautifull car in great condition.

thank you in advanced [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.