ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone thought of making a book on modifying the Z31? I think that would be pretty cool and help out new people to the list of modifications for the Z31.

Post Edited (Apr 1, 6:38pm)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that is true but some people might like to read more then surf the net. I dunno, I'm just wondering why.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Writing a book, having it edited and printed costs a lot of money, and no publishing company would be interested in making something that would have an extremely limited market. Just go to any bookstore or motorbooks.com and look to see how many books are out about the entire Z lineup. I don't think you'd find 10.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I wasn't planning on writing a book. I was just wondering why no one has made a book on modifying the Z31.

·
Registered
559 Posts
well my best guess is that there arent enough z31's, wait z31 owners willing to sacrifice their cars to power and that makes only like...us on here the people thatd buy the book...other wise most owner just follow haynes and dont worry bout power...ive met many like this...it sickens me lol...

·
Registered
519 Posts
The time for such a book to be written was when the z31 was in production. Not now. The z31 has entered its old age and with a dwindling number of z31s left, there's no market for such a book.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AHHHH yeh. Good point. Didn't think of that.

·
Registered
724 Posts
On top of all the above mentioned reasons, a book would remove the personal touch and all the **** fun you have and the name calling you see on here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.