Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About cleaness I mean.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-NISSAN-300ZX-TWIN-TURBO-LOW-MILES-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ4605651283QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
shame its an auto but it looks more drivable. Bobs car is awesome and all but its not very practicle. I give it to that guy.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
hmmm.. Maybe fishy..

Hmmmmm... If it only has 4400 miles and "A DROP OF PAINT WORK ANYWHERE ..." then why is the center/middle section of the front fascia not painted grey/black? Every TT I have seen has had those sections painted from the factory.

A couple other things, at least not explained in the description (playing devils advocate here)

-The water temp sensor connector is missing the rubber boot and the color does not look right unless replaced
-The connector to the TPS is missing

If so well cared for, etc. why are they missing? PA is not a hot enough climate for them to have cracked, faded, etc. and not enough miles for the engine heat to have caused.

My Z has just over 52 and both of those boots are in good to excellent condition.

Just bringing up since anyone buying this is buying it based on the representation of low mileage and the above do not jibe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: hmmm.. Maybe fishy..

"Hmmmmm... If it only has 4400 miles and "A DROP OF PAINT WORK ANYWHERE ..." then why is the center/middle section of the front fascia not painted grey/black? Every TT I have seen has had those sections painted from the factory"

Nissan changed the paint scheme a little on the later model years to include the entire bumper painted body color.

That is one extremely nice looking TT! I hope he gets every penny he is looking for out of it.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
For those of you interested in a "low mile" TT, there is a 94 red TT with 40k miles for $16K being advertised in the Denver papers (Rocky Mountain News/Denver Post).

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
I'd rather have a turbo 95 with 25-35k than any other mileage. Any less than that is too little and unhealthy for the car IMO. Any more is sort of a 'waste'. I think Mr. Keefe's car is about as practical as any other 600bhp monster is. That reminds me,

I saw a 05 ferrari 360 black/black and a black/black Ford Gt on the UT campus. I've seen a few 911T's but no ferrari's or obviously Ford Gt's in my previous years.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
everything rubber on that car has probably gone to crap. . .seals, bushings, whatever. . .rubber has to be in use in the cars or else it just starts to sag. . .

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
mmm... that Z is very nice, but i too would want one around the 20k or so mark. Tires look a bit small too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.