Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanta seel those tires?

Sorry that I do not live by you, I would help as much as I can, I work on anything for any reason, I take my car apart just to put it together basically, I love to work on cars. I love my brothers camaro for that reason, always something to work on, haha. Anyways, about those tires, are you interested in selling them seperately? Let me know if you are interested.
Joshua L.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Trade with me...

I would sell them, but at a last resort. I prefer to trade, It generally works out better that way. I am looking for just about any Z bolt-on/hop-up I can get. My motor is on its death bed and, I can't choose turbo or N/A. So if I can trade for upgrades one way or the other it will tip the scale. Of course general upgrades, suspension, seats, rims, I am looking for too :p I have a lot to do on her, so if you have parts laying around to trade even OEM swap parts I would rather do that. Call me crazy...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Trade with me...

I do not have much as far as trading. I have tons of stuff for z's, but nothing worth much. I have an extra engine I am rebuilding, replacement power rack for the 83, old springs, struts, stock sway bar, etc. Most of it is useless or has plans on one of the three z's I own. I do have extra parts for the 240's I have, four clocks, many little parts, but nothing good enough for trading tires, like trading eggs for cows. If you wanna sell them, great, if not, I will find some locally(probably smarter anyways due to warranty, etc). Sorry I havn't much to trade.
Joshua L.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I can't sell, only trade....

Yes buy them from Discount. I got them direct from Yokohama, and would not feel right about selling them. My Dad is Director of Commercial Accounts, and I was given them for use on the Z. I received 2 sets however, and was told to keep the set or trade 'em to a buddy. So I feel obligated to keep Yokohama's wish, selling them would be like taking money out of their pockets.. Sorry, but Discount sells them cheap. And they are great tires. I hope you can understand my position... Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: Trade with me...

> I would sell them, but at a last resort. I
> prefer to trade, It generally works out
> better that way. I am looking for just about
> any Z bolt-on/hop-up I can get. My motor is
> on its death bed and, I can't choose turbo
> or N/A. So if I can trade for upgrades one
> way or the other it will tip the scale. Of
> course general upgrades, suspension, seats,
> rims, I am looking for too :p I have a lot
> to do on her, so if you have parts laying
> around to trade even OEM swap parts I would
> rather do that. Call me crazy...
i got old nitrous motor&5 speed ,headers,&miss junk left over after instaling sbchevy.u want it,come get it.lots of **** left over&i dont want to move it stan

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

How Can I Get It???
I will send a E-mail with my info.

·
Registered
685 Posts
RE:CASH is king

> i got old nitrous motor&5 speed
> ,headers,&miss junk left over after
> instaling sbchevy.u want it,come get it.lots
> of **** left over&i dont want to move it
> stan
OK STan I seen you again trying to get rid of
some motor goodies.I would like to shop what else do you have?E mail me [email protected]
I am in chicago (lots of rusty junk round here).
Where are you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.