ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My security light keeps blinking non stop. I have read on AZ_ZBUM's site that if your security light is blinking that you have a closed circuit, either my trunk, door/s, hood are open. Now the question is, how do I tell which one isn't closed? My hood looks like it is the one out of the group because when I close it. The right side of the hood doesn't look closed. Like the left side of the hood is even with the fender but the right side of the hood isn't.. Oh this is when I look at the front of the car. When I close the hood. Anyone got any suggestions? I think this is what is causing my battery to drain.

Also. My warning lights in my dash don't come on. Only the seat belt light and door ajar light come on..does this mean I have to get the dash fixed or could it be part of my electrical problem?

Post Edited (Jul 4, 7:30pm)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Check your hood bumpers. There's like 4 or 6 of them you need to either screw down one side, or screw up the other side.

They kinda look like a black rubber pop cap, with a tail that screws into the car.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Check your hood bumpers. There's like 4 or 6 of them you need to either screw down one side, or screw up the other side.

They kinda look like a black rubber pop cap, with a tail that screws into the car.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, thanks Domdogg. I'll try that. Too bad it's friggin' dark outside..wish I had a garage to work in or some light!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, I just noticed this when I went outside to my car. As your looking from the front of the car. The left side of the hood is right next to the body well there is a small gap on the right side of the hood. Between the hood and the body.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.