ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a black N/A with 2 guys in it on aurora, turning left onto 220th st. Kinda looked like the black n/a that belongs to one of our recent members... just wondering if it was one of you!

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually saw a supra in lynnwood today, that was a rare site. I wish my z was running as strong as it used to, a saleen wanted to make a couple short runs with me today :\ The supra would've been worth some good fun too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Was the supra red? There was a red tt supra that came into my shop about 2 weeks ago. it had all gold emblems and cobra rims on it. ugly wheels but sexy car. On the way home from work yesterday i was driving next to a Evo VIII on the freeway for 8 miles or so. I thought he might want to play since he had all the advertising stickers all over the **** thing. Not sure how that would have worked out though.. haha

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The supra was red, but I believe it had stock wheels (had exhaust). I've raced with an evo 8 and a red supra TT on the freeway. The supra was modified a bit, same type of upgrades I have done to the Z (talked to the guy a couple weeks later at work), anyways he lost twice. The evo was kinda fun to play around with, we didn't have a chance to do any straightaway runs, so it was more of a game of chase. Sucker thought he could lose me :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.