ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.
I sold my sets of light weight steel wheels and am still recieving emails as to where to purchase such wheels at. Well for those interested you can go to www.DiamondRacingWheels.Com. They have 14's and 15's and 16's for the Z car. Widths range from 6inches to 18inches. As we all know its become impossible to find modern rubber for the 14inch wheel. And many of us are still running our alloy 14 by 7's into the ground in our search for better compounds in tire choices. DRW addresses this with an very affordable steel alternative. So instead of e-mailing me please go to their web site. For fender flares many of you are aware that I personally hate 'em and do not use 'em......BUT.... a alternative and very cheap cost fenderflare are the Baha VW bug flares. The rears of these fit perfectly at the 70 - 78 Z car after the necessary fender cutting has been achieved. As to Icecream....well my wife says I'm eating too much of it and am getting Piglike in body weight. Hey... its winter in colorado and cold and snowy outside and I stoped Skiing years ago so I eat icecream now but I want another Project car to stay busy with. Anyone with a E-Poduction 70-72 Z with full cage and blown engine or just rolling chassis out there? Happy NewYear to All. shane-

· Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jamestown, Colorado

N/C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.