ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEWARE OF SELLER JOEL PHILLIPS

253 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RAZ1 
#1 ·
I got ripped off, i paid and no item ever came, now he wont return any emails. His name is Joel phillips email fairlady280@yahoo.com. Beware. We need to put a stop to this.

#4 ·
A list has been done before, the problem is you won't believe the list and you will be back where you started. People will have had different experiences with that person saying how good or bad they are, leaving you confused and not knowing who to believe.

If the seller is not willing to give you some background on his life, then you shouldn't buy from that person. When I sell a part I give the person I'm selling it to all the information they could need plus some so that they know I'm on the up and up (refernces from past buyers, addresses, multiple phone numbers, job number, emails, etc.). I expect the same info when buying a part. It only takes one red flag to end a deal. Hopefully you only need to be ripped off once so that it never happens again. I was and I learned my lesson. No part is that important that i can't take an extra day to check things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.