ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i am planning on replacing my rear suspension, and maybe the front if i dont just freshen it up with new bushings...

I was wondering what brand do you guys reccomend in polyurethane or polygraphite bushings? I have been looking into energy suspension stuff, but i had to call up summit and they said ti would take 2 weeks and $140+ shipping to get them...

the complete set that is. energy suspension part number 7-18102..

any help or reccomendations.

the car is a 77 280Z.

Oh yeah, concerning the problem with it not running, i tracked it down to a momentarily sticky AFM. seems to be all better... aside from all the things that arent all better...sigh...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Courtesy Nissan

Remember: The complete set DOES NOT include the front two sway bar mount bushings. VB sells them individually, MSA does not. Weird

steve 77 (a bit south of you)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Oh yeah. Like winoman said. n/m

Energy sells the kits direct from thier site?

Do they sell them cheaper than Summit?

I'll make sure to keep the missing parts in mind when i order the full set.

So, you guys like energy's products? any complaints as far as the quality of them?
Basically i am set on getting the full bushing set that energy provides, plus the parts that arent included. But i would like to be able to get them at the lowest price possible ( ok, so i'm cheap, shoot me)

can anyone give me a lower quote than the $140 that Summit is asking? and people that will have them in stock preferably.

thanks for your help guys, it is much appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: hmm, well i better call up Summit again after

JoeinCA,
I purchased some Energy bushings from Courtesy Nissan a while back, not a complete set and I agree get the graphited parts. I was pressed for time and couldn't wait for Courtesy to ship the bushings that were out of stock and ordered the rest of the bushings from Victoria British. When I received them from Vic Brit they were packaged as GForce parts but were actually Energy parts with the embossed numbers on the parts exactly like Energy but about 1/2 the price and they worked just as well. Do use silicone grease when installing.

Paul in Hercules, CA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.