ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think are the best songs to listen to while driving a Z? I would have to nominate "Danger Zone" from Top gun, or maybe that intro riff to Pulp fiction. I would love to hear some more suggestions.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
If I anytime would be able to hear my stereo over the engine, It would be classic rock n'roll ripping out from the speakers.

Sound proofing of the coupe is next on schedule.

Used for another car, my BMW Bavaria some thick black carpets, based on tar or asphalt, which made it able to "glue" them together with a heat gun, creating a homogenic protection.
They were announced as "heavy carpets" and they really are, but what a difference!

Best with a two-seater? There could be no more than one to argue abuot the music choise!

Regards
Marten

·
Registered
482 Posts
The sweet tone of my engine...

I can't hear anything else, and frankly I don't want to.
On long drives though, I listen to STP or AC/DC or some form of electronic music. I used to DJ so I'm sort of partial to it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm with you on the Deep Purple. I'd like to nominate any kick ass Lenny Kravitz tune as well as Stranglehold (Ted Nugent)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Metallica, of course!!!!!

My 240z tags say "AMIEVIL" and my 83' turbo will get "BLTZXRG" for blitzkreig with the "ZX" in the middle just to be cute. I want people to know what hit 'em when I put the blitzkrieg on 'em in the 1/4 hahaha!!! There's nothing like a little metallica to get adrenaline going,.... watch the speed though, you can get carried away with toons like that blaring!!!!
Tony Rohn

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Ya'll're wierd.

Soundtrack from the movie The Saint is my choice. Especially "Atom Bomb" by Fluke.

Good mix of "downshift and pound it" and some twisty curvy songs.

You guys should check it out.

S

·
Registered
715 Posts
I dunno, depends on my mood. I love the looks when i drive by with frank zappa loud enough to kill all the senior citizens. I am also a very biased steely dan fan. But what the **** a little montel jordan every once and a while doent hurt, gotta love the bass!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I like putting in my CD

I like putting in my CD but if I have to pick a band hmmm some techno or ac/dc
but yall gotta love country

·
Registered
14 Posts
There's this Joe Satriani song that makes me punch it every time I hear it. Bought several JS cds looking for the song, still don't know the name... used to think "Running with the Devil" was so cool coming out of my 8 track...

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: I like putting in my CD</b>

i know i am a newbie, but some Marley can be a righteous thing, or Night on Bald Mountain (no not the version from Fantasia), or Alsa Sprach Zalrusthra (apologies to the german) 2001 space odyssey theme.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.