ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi have an 85 n/a and i did the maxima alt. swap. but i dont have a/c. what size is the belt i need for the atl. and water pump??

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
It is one belt and it is 935 mm or 36.5 inches long. They will sell you it as 36.5 incher I believe. Sometimes they are idiots and they can't tell you how long it is - they can only look it up by make and model of the car. Fortunately most of the belts have a part number that is basically the size in inches. I believe mine was like a K365 (36.5 inches) for example.

I have an 85 n/a and I did the swap about 2 months ago. If you run into any problems or have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at the email address in my profile. I ran into every problem that could be thrown at me so I should have some answers for your questions.

The swap works great!!! It is totally worth your time, funds, and effort if you are running a kickin stero system or electric fans/waterpump. I would recommend it highly.

-Stu85ma

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought a Maxima alter nator off ebay and it will be here in a couple days. I called NAPA and they will swap my pullies for free. I guess I'll hit you up directly if I run into any issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.