ZCar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my kids surprised me on Wednesday with a 78 280z. I have great kids that know that I have put aside my love of Z's to get them through their teen years. They are now responsible adults and I could not be prouder of the humans they have become. Can not wait to keep getting my hands dirty with them as we play with this new toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
So my kids surprised me on Wednesday with a 78 280z. I have great kids that know that I have put aside my love of Z's to get them through their teen years. They are now responsible adults and I could not be prouder of the humans they have become. Can not wait to keep getting my hands dirty with them as we play with this new toy.
Awesome! Thank God for great kids!
Enjoy, good for you!:cool:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Since I'm retired, I'll theorize that your kids want you to have something to do with your time. ;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love that paint color. Can you share the details?
We are in Lubbock, Tx. They found the car in Wichita Falls Tx. It is a 78 with a complete rebuild on the engine. Added a performance cam and straight pipes. The color was changed from burgundy to white and then to the current grey. It is not a color that I would have thought of but I really like it. When the rebuild was done it was converted to a Arizona ZCar four barrel carb intake. I will keep that for now but I do eventually want to go back to EFI. The interior is in good shape it just needs a little clean up and new fasteners. Biggest issue is the wiring that just needs to be gone through and cleaned up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts